Monday, May 9, 2016

Art Journal Page - Make Your Life Better

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is have a good week.  My week has been going great.  I am on vacation this week and posting a day early because me and my husband are going out of town tomorrow.  This weekend I played around with some Dylusions paints that I recently bought and had a lot of fun creating the following art journal page.  After putting down some color for a background, I applied black paint through a couple of stencils to add contrast to the background.  I then found a picture and quote in my stash that I added to this journal page.  Here is a pic of the page I created and a couple of close ups.



 
And here is a video showing how I created this page.
 
 

 
Have you tried Dylusions paints yet?  If not you should check them out.  They are very vibrant, smooth and fun to play with.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment