Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Art Journal Page - Light of God

Hello creative friends.  Hope your week is going well.  Mine is going good.  This week I created an art journal page using Dylusions paint, Ranger Crackle paint, Tim Holt distressing stain, Prismacolor pencils, stamps and a quote from my stash.  The quote says "There's a crack in everyone....  That's how the light of God gets in." by Elizabeth Gilbert.   I painted the page with Dylusions paint, stamped it with a script stamp and then covered it with Ranger Crackle paint.  Then covered the page with Tim Holtz walnut stain and rubbed it off with a baby wipe.  I then used Dylusions paints and Deep Red butterfly stamps on book pages to make the butterflies.  I added a picture from my stash, the butterflies and the quote to finish the page.  Here is a picture of the page I created and some close ups.




Here is a video I made showing how I created this page.



Have you used crackle paint?  This was my first time using it and it didn't crackle as much as I though it would.  I may have to put it on thicker next time.  But the page looks like it is crackled due to the script stamping that I used on the page.  Oh well, I still like the way this page turned out.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment