Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Art Journal Page - Wishes Come True

Hello Creative Friends.  Hope everyone is have a great week.  Mine is going well.  Recently I saw a video from Mike Deakin on the March Mission Inspiration challenge, so I decided to take the challenge and create an art journal page this weekend going through the steps.  It was a challenge, but a lot of fun.  I put more on this art journal page than I typically put on an art journal page, but I really like the way it turned out.  Here is the art journal page that I created.



 
 

And here is the video showing how I created this art journal page:


You can join in the fun by visiting Mike’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MikeDeakinArt and you can watch his video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfSOp_buNI&list=TL6CfGNRsNtbQwODAzMjAxNg and see the journal page he created for the March Mission Inspiration challenge.  I hope you try this challenge yourself.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment