Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Art Journal Page - Let it Go

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  Mine is going well.  This past weekend I was busy creating art journal pages.  I created an art journal page for the Creative Arts Collaboration groups March 2016 event #CACFantasyArt.  I was going to post it tonight, but then realized that we are not suppose to post it yet.  So I will be posting that video this weekend and if you are interested you can search #CACFantasyArt on YouTube this weekend to see all the videos that will be posted for this event.  The video I'm posted today is a page that I created using paint, book pages, junk mail, tissue paper and ephemera.  After gluing down a piece of junk mail, coving with book page, paint and tissue paper to create the background, I looked through my stash and I found the phrase "Let it Go" and thought it was perfect for this page.  I found other phases, quotes and pictures to go along with the page to finish it.  here are pictures of the page:





And here is the video showing how I created this page:



I hope you join us this weekend for the Creative Arts Collaboration groups March 2016 event #CACFantasyArt event.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment