Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Watercolor & Color Pencil Kudu Antelope and a White Tiger

 Hello creative friends.  I hope you are having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have a watercolor and color pencil drawing of a Kudu Antelope that I drew for my 100 day project.  And I did more work on the white tiger painting I started last year.  Here is a picture of the white tiger painting and the Kudu Antelope drawing.


And here is a video showing how I created the Kudu Antelope.
I think I am done with the white tiger.  When I originally painted it, I was ok with it but I didn't love it.  So I decided to do more to it and now I love it.  I am also happy with the Kudu Antelope and how it turned out.  My original idea was to use watercolors to paint it.  But I wasn't getting the details and depth that I wanted, so I went over top of it with color pencils and am much happier with it.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment