Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Inktober, Lifebook Taster Journal Pages and Filling up my Ephemera Journal

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week and staying safe.  My week is going well. This week I have some more Inktober drawings I've done, a couple of art journal pages I completed for the LifeBook Taster week and a video showing how I fill up my Ephemera Journal that I created.  Here are some of the Inktober drawings that I completed this week.






I also created a couple of art journal pages from the week of LifeBook Taster sessions.  Here are the art journal pages I created.






And here is the video showing how I filled up my ephemera journal I created.


I've been having fun with Inktober and the LifeBook Taster sessions.  And I love my new ephemera journal.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment