Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Art Journal Page - Happiness and My New Planner

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been very busy, hence why this post is later than usual.  This week I have an art journal page and the first two weeks in my new planner.  I am really enjoying my new planner and having fun decorating it as I go.  Here are pics of the first two weeks in my new planner.





I don't like my handwriting, but I like the way the overall pages look.  And the art journal page I created using watercolor paint, spray ink, acrylic paint, Posca paint pens and ephemera from my stash.  This page was a bit of a struggle as you will see in the video and didn't turn out the way I planned, but I am happy with it.  I painted the background, the planets and the sun on my page and then created a tape transfer for the center.  I then found a quote in my stash that I liked and added that to my page and then added my word for the year "Release" to the sun.  Here is a pic of the art journal page I created.




And here is the video showing how I created this page.






What do you think of this page?  I think it turned out ok and I am happy with it for the most part.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment