Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Magazine Journal and Savannah, GA Drawings

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been interesting.  We survived Hurricane Irma, had lots of limbs to clean up and lost power for about 18 hours, but all and all we fared better than many others and am thankful for that.  If you were in the path of the Hurricane, I hope you and your family fared well also.  This week I have two drawings that I created using vacation pictures from Savannah, GA while waiting out the storm and colored them with colored pencils.  I also made a magazine journal inspired by Dede Willingham and created 2 art journal pages in the journal using acrylic paints and ephemera from my stash. Here are the drawings I created of Savannah, GA.





And here is the magazine journal I made and the 2 two-page spreads I created in this journal.








And here is a video showing how I created this journal and the two pages.




I enjoyed creating the drawings and want to do more.  And I had fun creating the magazine journal and the two pages and look forward to working in it more in the future.  Have you created a journal using magazines before?  Thank you for stopping by and watching the video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment