Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Art Journal Page - Determination & Strength

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have an art journal page that I created using acrylic paint, watercolor paint and ephemera from my stash.  I first added scrap paper to my art journal pages and then drew a picture of a tiger on the page.  I colored the pages with watercolor paints and the tiger with acrylic paints.  I then searched through my stash for a couple of quotes and other ephemera to decorate the pages.  Here are some pictures of the art journal page I created.


 
 
 
 


Here is a video showing how I created this page.



I really like the way this page turned out.  I feel like I could have done better on the Tiger, but I am happy with it.  I want to start including animals more on my art journal pages.  Thank you for stopping by and watching the video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment