Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Journey Daybook Retreat in Cedar Keys and a Bluebird Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have pictures from a Journey Daybook Retreat I went to in Cedar Keys and a Bluebird Art Journal page I created.  The Journey Daybook retreat was a lot of fun.  We created a collage art journal page and then went to the beach to do some art journaling.  Here are some pics of Cedar Keys.










And here are pics of the two collage art journal pages I created and a watercolor art journal page of the beach I created.






It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to other outings with the group.


I also have an art journal page that I created of a bluebird.  I drew the bird on the page, then used a metallic glue stick to hot glue a design on the page behind the bird.  I used watercolor paints to paint the background and then used acrylic paint to paint the bird and flowers.  Here are pics of the page I created.





And here is a video showing how I created this page.




The hot glue design isn't as smooth as I would like, but it was a lot of fun to make.  Maybe with more practice I can get better at making designs with the hot glue gun LOL.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like the video.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment