Thursday, April 20, 2017

Trash To Treasure Video Hop - Easy Breezy Summer Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  As mentioned earlier this week there is a video hop on YouTube with the Creative Arts Collaboration group.  The theme this month is Trash To Treasure.  The hop started Wednesday April 19th and runs until Sunday 23rd and videos will be posted on various days of the hop by other participants.


I decided to do an art journal page for this hop using tags along with pictures and quotes from magazines I've been collecting.  I adhered the tags to the journal page and then covered everything with gesso.  I used watercolor and Golden high flow paint to color the page. I then added my pictures and quotes, traced around everything with a Posca paint pen and then used Ultramarine blue Staz-on ink pad to edge the entire page.  Here are pictures of the art journal page I created:







 
And here is the video showing how I created this page:








If you are interested in seeing all the videos for this hop, you can search on YouTube for #tracktotreasure2017.  Check back throughout the week and weekend as other artists will continue to post videos.  Hope you enjoy the video and the video hop.  Thank you for stopping by and until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment