Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4 Art Journal Pages in my Weekend Journal

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have 4 art journal pages that I created in my weekend Journal.  I used Dylusions paints, stencils, washi tape and ephemera from my stash to create these journal pages.  Here are pics of the pages that I created.





And here is the video showing how I created these pages.



hope you like the art journal pages and the video.  I had a lot of fun creating these and really like being able to create several pages at once.  Please leave me a comment, if you like, or if you have a question for me, I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for stopping by and for watching my video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment