Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Art Journal Page - Love Will Always Carry You Through

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have another art journal page that I created.  I wanted to do something with collogue and an interesting background.  So I added some strips of pattern paper, text pages and maps to a journal page.  I then added some watered down blue Dylusions paint to the back ground.  I drew a picture of a bird on a branch and then used Dylusions paints and acrylic paint to paint the bird, brand and flowers.  Then I added a title from my stash.  Here is a pic of the page and some close ups.

 



And here is a video showing how I created this page:


I've also decided to join Instagram and set up an account at:  https://www.instagram.com/joysart360/ and added a button, on the left of my blog, that you can click on to follow me if you are interested or simply click the link above.  My plan is to include behind the scenes pics of my process and what is going on in my life.  I want to include a different perspective of my creative life than what I am posting on my blog, so I hope you join me on Instagram. 

I hope you like the art journal page for this week and the video.  I had a lot of fun creating it.  Please leave me a comment, if you like, or if you have a question for me, I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for stopping by and for watching my video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment