Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Take Flight Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.  This past weekend I did manage to find some time to do some art journaling.  I created the following journal page.



The pages were already painted with some leftover purple paint from another project.  I used acrylic paints to add some white and blue to the sky and then drew and painted the owl.  I stamped the title using purple StazOn ink and added a quote I found somewhere.  The quote says "Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." by Harriet Truman.  So what have you been up to lately?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment